viernes, 12 de diciembre de 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtA3skocIZw&feature=related

Tigre: I´m not tell´n. It would ruin the surprise.  Well, TTFN

Hey, what´s you doing rabbit?

Rabbit: I wasn´t eatten it, honest!  I love my carrots.  I won´t ever do it again! I won´t ever...

Tigre: Hey, what´s the matter rabbit?  It´s only me, Tiger.  T-I-double grrrr....  That spells Tiger.

Rabbit:  That´s Tiger´s voice.  A giant carrot has eatten Tiger!!

Tigre:  No, no, no... I´ll show you.  Hey, the zipper is stuck.  Rabbit, would you...?  No, no!  Come back!!  Help me out of this thing!!  Hey!  hey...

__________________________________________________________________

Chico: and... action!

Piglet: oh.. Help!!

Winnie: I will save you!!

Piglet: oh.. Help!!

Winnie: I will save you!!
Chris: That´s great!
OK piglet, now you run from the monster.

Piglet: uh..  Christopher Robbin, what monster?

Rabbit: HELP help help!  Monster!!!

Christ: Hey, my film!

Rabbit:  Help monster!!  Orange Tiger, Giant carrot!!

Winnie: But Rabbit, Tiger doesn´t even like carrots.

Tiger: Hi guys!!  Say, can somebody give me a hand?

Winnie:  It´s only a movie, it´s only a movie!  A monster!

Tiger: Oh come on, somebody help me out of this thing!

Chris:  Pooh Bear, Piglet?  Hey, where did everybody go?

Rabbit:  This way.  In here, hide!

Tiger:  Hey, where are you guys??  Come on guys, please! I need help!

Piglet: Pooh, should we do something for Tiger?

Pooh: Piglet, you´re right.  Think, think...

Alright, remember, when the carrot comes, you frighten him into the whole.  

No hay comentarios: